Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mom's Stir Fry


Okay, so Mom should really be doing this post, cause I'm not the expert at this. But, it is definitely something she needs to teach us all. She is the best fresh cook ever. I love her stir fry especially this time of year. So, I attempted it last night, and all I did was to chop my veggies & saute them in a little olive oil starting w/the ones that take longest to cook, then adds a little seasoning & shredded turkey. but Mom has a lot of different ways to do it so hopefully she'll expound on this post sometime. Anyway here's my picture. I thought all these veggies looked so pretty...I put in: yams, potatoes, onions, peppers (any color), peas, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, and I think that's it. It was delicious!


1 comment:

N8Stowers said...

Like I said, Mom is going to have to add some more tips, but, tonight we had it again & this time I stirred in a little bit of Yoshida's sauce & we put it in wraps (the raw tortillas). Very yummy...Nate liked it better this way.